Bank On California Financial Institution Partners
Become A Financial Institution Partner
Bank On financial institution partners lead the way in helping unbanked families open starter checking and savings accounts and enter the financial mainstream. When banks and credit unions partner with Bank On, they expand their marketing in targeted low-income communities, identify new customers/members, develop strategies to reach unbanked/underbanked customers, and make strong connections in the community.
- Bank the unbanked by offering starter and second chance accounts. See Bank On National Account Standards (2017-2018)
- Participate in Bank On community outreach events.
- Partner with community-benefit organizations.
- Conduct financial training workshops for community organizations.
- Include Bank On news and information in your communications.
- Display posters and other materials in branch offices.
Contact Regional Bank On Programs for more information.